8 April 2010

New Project (Holding Page)

As sure as those daffodils start to bloom, spring time means project time in the Pedersen house. We've been super busy lately and I've yet to get around to collating photos from our various activities, but that hasn't stopped me from looking for a new project.

I liberated this amazing table from a skip nearby when Tina & Amy were over. We were walking by and it just called my name. And who doesn't need a new table?! This one is solid and quite sweet. I've already ordered the paint & stripper from my favourite eco-friendly paint store. We've got blue skies and the weekend is just around the corner - let's get started!

 

 

 

Apolos for the bad photos - taken inside with bad lighting.

3 comments:

jrshinn@gmail.com said...

This table is going to look FAB when you're done with it! Some paint will bring it up to date and yet still retain the lovely details, like the spindle legs, for example. What color?

jrshinn@gmail.com said...

My parents had a table that looked JUST like that when we were little. It had a big brass lamp on it, which Andrew pulled down on his head (resulting in a trip to the emergency room and some stitches).
JRS

jboldwyn said...

What an incredible find!! That's kinda like when I found the desk we now have in the office. It was setting outside waiting to be hauled to the dumpster :( Are you going to paint it or refinish it??