I've been using the super cool and super popular Hipstamatic app on my iPhone. I really like how the app colours, shades and adds moods to the photos. But that said, the iPhone is awful to use as a camera. The whole functionality of the phone's camera is just crap - slower than a snail shutter speed, low pixel count, lack of an actual button, etc.
Anyway, here are some photos from the past week or so, and more recently from our brief visit to Aberdeen and St Andrews this weekend.
At home with the Pedersens
Along the Deeside line in Cults
With Anya
At the beach at St Andrews
These ones are my favourite. I love the light and the graininess.
3 comments:
Hi guys. Looks very nice and coll pictures Sarah. Jens
I like the middle portion of pics the best. :)
I like the middle portion of pics the best. :)
Post a Comment