We're well and truly in the autumn season now. Rosie is feeling the chill so attempts to wedge herself wherever is warmest, at every possible opportunity.
The summer growing season is officially over. Ok, you can argue if it ever really was here, but we managed to eek out a few bits from our plants. Here's the last of the harvest. I used the green tomatoes & chillies in a chicken & polenta bake - delicious!
I had hopes for sunflowers, but alas only 3 took, and it was really pathetic at that. I suspect they need to be planted in the earth and not in small planter boxes. Lesson learned.
2 comments:
Rosie is nice and all, but I want to know what Ole is reading!
Andrew! Good thing Rosie can't get online - no thumbs. ;) He's probably reading the Economist. Or Reason magazine. But most likely the Economist - aka "the newspaper."
Post a Comment