15 May 2011

Christian & Diana's Visit

I'm a little behind on my posting. Partly because we've had a lot on lately and I quite simply haven't had the time to post!

Ole's brother Christian and his girlfriend Diana came to visit over Easter weekend. It was Christian's 2nd time here in Newcastle and Diana's first. I only had Friday off, so Ole took them around on Thursday. They spent the day up at Alnwick Castle (aka Hogwarts) and Garden, which sounded like a lot of fun.

Then on Friday we headed out west to see some of Hadrian's wall. We stopped off at Birdoswald Fort (disappointing) and then went to our favourite place near a quarry where you can walk along the wall for a distance.

Saturday evening we went out to the greyhound racetrack. I've been quite a few times, but it was the first time for everybody else. What a fun night! Christian & Diana won big and we had a great time watching the dogs.


No comments: