24 July 2011

Denmark Trip

Long time no blog. I'm debating if I want to shut this down as I just don't have the interest in posting, as I'm sure you can tell from the absence of posts. Also, our computer is dying and out of space, so it makes photo editing a bit of a pain as I have to run stuff off our external HD.

Anyway, I present for your viewing pleasure, photos from our trip to Denmark last week. If I get around to it, you may also be treated to photos from Switzerland & Italy. Lucky you!

4 comments:

The Haydens... said...

Keep posting, please! I check for updates regularly! =D

chuck_stache said...

Hey!
I subscribe to and read your blog though I rarely comment. I do enjoy seeing the highlights of your life (especially Rosie).
However, I think that being as most people don't read RSS feeds on the regular, they may not follow blogs like yours as closely.
Might I suggest, then, continuing to share photo albums and write-ups on G+? It's well suited for this type of thing.
Also, I thought you had gotten a new computer? I think I need to make a trip out there and help out w/ your comp sitch...

Jonathan said...

Looks like a great trip. Would love to see the Switzerland/Italy, too.

-Jonathan

Mrs. Shinn said...

So many great pics.

And don't quit posting. I love all the pics and your day-to-day doings. Just get another puppy or have a baby or something that way you'll have plenty of new info to write about. ;)