Needless to say, Atli continues to grow. He's encountered the 6 week growth spurt and is feeding around the clock. He literally felt heavier when I picked him up the other morning. He is developing some gorgeous chunky thighs and arms. I love a rolly polly baby! The downside to his new chunkiness is that his newborn clothes are way too small and some of the next size up are too big. Oh well.
His head control is improving, as you can see from the photo of him in the wrap (awake). He's quite a strong baby in his legs and head. He also loves the wrap. I've seen him on several occasions go from crying to smiles when he sees me get it out and start to put it on. He usually goes to sleep right away, but increasingly is enjoying being awake and "following" me around .
He's also added a few new words to his vocabulary. I love talking with him. He really strives to communicate and it's fascinating to interact with him in this way. He's such a lovely, happy little boy (although I'm usually too slow to capture those smiles with the camera)!
1 comment:
He's talking?..At six weeks?..Developing a vocabulary?..Having conversations?.. Amazing baby!
What do you two talk about?
Post a Comment