10 July 2013

Atli's 9th Week

I'm a bit late on this post. We've been busy having fun with the Finchams, who arrived on Saturday.

Each week brings new developments and adventures. This past week Atli had his first series of vaccinations. He coped well with the shots, but was a bit out of sorts that evening and night. However, he soon perked up and was back to his normal smiley self, for which I'm grateful.

We've been having some pretty amazing weather - proper summer weather! So we've been spending a lot of time outside. Some days it's hot enough for Atli to just be in his nappy. You'll see a lot of photos taken on the bathroom floor. I put him down there when I need to wash my hands, etc. He apparently likes it as he's all smiles, so I tend to take advantage of that when we're in there and snap a few photos. He moves so much though it's hard to get one where his hands and feet aren't a blur!

1 comment:

prin said...

finally--we were having withdrawl symptoms of not seeing him this week! too cute