Some of these photos are probably from Atli's 12th week. I forgot to take them off the camera for the last post. You can see we were busy being out and about with my folks. Some photos are of Cragside (outdoor & big house); some are of the pub; some are from Bemish (old trams); and some from Alnwick Castle & Garden (by a big tree).
Ole & Atli & I went to an American diner in town last week, which was fun. Atli really likes sitting up at the table with us. I've also started to wear a different sling around the house, so you can see a photo of him asleep in that. And there are pictures of Atli & Ole looking at his owls. He has an owl mobile which hangs above the changing mat. He loves it. He just stares in wonder at them flying around. Cheap entertainment!
Here's a link to the album. Google has "improved" its services so I'm not sure if the slideshows are embedding now.
https://plus.google.com/photos/102703539593275751662/albums/5908647042583930993?authkey=CNPQ4KudkNK8Rg
1 comment:
Your flower pictures are gorgeous!
I miss that "squeezy" little guy :(
Post a Comment