We've hit 5 months! How did that happen so fast? Atli got his first cold a couple days ago so we've all been having some fun with that. But prior to that, we had a great time with Jens when he came over for the weekend.
What else have we been up to?
* laughing!
* increased interest in Rosie
* wearing the Moby wrap again (now that it's cooler)
* started baby massage course
* first visit to the Town Moor
(Google has "improved" its services and I can't figure out how to embed the slideshows anymore, so you'll have to click on the title to view.)
19th Week Photos
20th Week Photos
Laughing at Rosie playing (poor video I know, but it's so cute!)
Amazing dog tricks
1 comment:
This happened to me. I had to go back to the older version of Picasa Web Albums -- just Google for it, then bookmark it on your computer and you should be able to embed like old days.
Post a Comment