7 December 2009

New Lamp

We finally got a much-needed new lamp. What do you think?

 

I like how it complements the clock. Who would've thought they're 50 years apart?

6 comments:

chuck_stache said...

I really like it.
Reminds me of Ikea - in a good way.

Sarah Pedersen said...

Me too. The lamp is from Habitat - good quality design furniture. Quite a few steps up from Ikea, but not full blown designer names. The clock is a vintage George Nelson Sunburst - you should recognise that. ;)

The Haydens... said...

I really like it -- both, actually! Where's the clock from?

Sarah Pedersen said...

Thanks! The clock is from my grandparent's house. They bought it in 1966 (I think), so it is truly a vintage design masterpiece. Would cost upwards of $2k to replace! Not bad for a $30 purchase. ;)

jrshinn@gmail.com said...

I really really like it! Looks so good in the pace, too.

jboldwyn said...

I love your Christmas decorations! Where did you get the heart/flags? The lamp looks like a real good "fit" in that room :)