30 January 2010

Miele - The champion of vacuums

When I mentioned to Ole that I loved our hoover/vacuum so much I thought I'd blog about it, he wasn't exactly supportive of the idea. I know it's not very exciting, but after years of horrible vacumms, it's just nice to have one that works amazingly.

And looks pretty.

I did a fair bit of research before deciding on the Miele. I felt particular pressure to get a Dyson - the great British invention of the 20th c. But I'd used them before and wasn't impressed. They are clunky, heavy and freakishly expensive. So, after some debate, Miele it was.

Nice compact design, but with a long handle so you're not stooping over.
 

 

Good range of suction options
 

I like that the attachments are stored inside the compartment - nothing hanging off the long handle, like usual.
 

Given we have a dog and wooden floors, you can imagine the dust and fur that collects. So we do a fair bit of hoovering (or truth be told, Ole does). The Miele is a champion and I highly recommend it as a superior quality vacuum.

1 comment:

jrshinn@gmail.com said...

Wouldn't you say you do a "fair bit of 'Mieling'"?

Anyhow, I love that you blogged about the vacuum! HORRAY!!! :)