Yes, we are running in the snow. Awoke this morning to a good few inches, which had fallen over night. The last couple of weeks had been snow-free, although with a bit of rain.
Anyway, we've got our winter running kit on. Both of us have long leggings and long-sleeved shirts, which are essential for protecting your skin against the cold wind. A recent purchase though is proper running hats and gloves.
I like how the hat has a little hole for you to stick your ponytail through. (It'll be coming off next week, though, but more on that later.)
1 comment:
I CANNOT believe how long your hair is!!!!!
I love the hat. would totally rock one of those if it were actually cold here. Didn't know you guys had taken up running? As of...when?
And btw - where's the picture of Ole sporting his running kit?
Post a Comment