After living in the NE for just over 1 year, I finally made it to York. I'd been wanting to go for awhile, especially as it's really close on the train, but you know how these things go.
Anyway, the girls at work planned a day trip for this past Saturday. It was more of a culinary tour of the city, as our day was planned around breakfast at Betty's and lunch at Harvilles. Not a bad thing in my books.
Karen, Donna and I decided to tour the Castle Museum & Jail, which was unexpected fun. We did only a little bit of shopping - very restrained considering the wealth of amazing stores, including my personal favourite, Noa Noa.
I'd really like to see York in the summer. I'm sure it's heaving with tourists - it was even on a cold, misty Saturday in February - but it's really beautiful and has a really good vibe. Maybe it's all the bicycles...
3 comments:
Looks like a really fun day trip!
Been trying to comment directly on your photos and it won't let me even though I'm signed in. Anyways, you look so cute. I want your hat.
I like your new hair style! It looks like it works for you...but of course any style works if the person is beautiful enough to begin with!...Sweet Valentines Day wishes!...Dad
Post a Comment