Last Sunday, when Ole was still in Denmark, Rosie & I took a stroll down to Jesmond Dene. It's particularly lush this time of year, which in fact makes it quite dark once you're down on the floor of the Dene. But it's so beautiful.
Rosie took a little swim in the Ouse. I kept her on the lead because I didn't fancy jumping in after her when she realised the flow was stronger than her pathetic ability to swim.
Looking over a little waterfall - not quite so sure about it all!
Sitting on top of a very mossy bridge
Does it taste good?
Those are some mossy stones!
My favourite bridge in the Dene. It's so picturesque.
We walked back along Towers Avenue, our favourite street in Jesmond. I recently got a book on Jesmond's history and it was saying that this street used to lead up to a grand house.
Although we're just in September and it's still pleasant, warm weather, I can already see signs of autumn coming.
1 comment:
What a beautiful walk! Did we see that area? I don't remember it.
Post a Comment