1 September 2011

Desk Update

The weather gods favoured us enough to let me start & finish the desk project this past weekend. Only now looking at these photos, I realise how desperately the rest of the desk needs attention. Oh well. Another time.

So, I went with the green over blue colour for the main drawer. And I really like how it turned out. (Again, apologise for the crappy lighting - this room is appalling for light - natural or otherwise.)

This is what we had before. Boring, right?
 

And this is what we ended up with!
 

It kinda reminds me of a Crayon box for some reason. The colours are MUCH brighter than shown here. You'll have to take my word for it.
 

The green here looks washed out - it's not.
 


 

So overall, very pleased with the outcome. Next thing to get is a new desk chair. I've identified the one I want (Mirra by Herman Miller) and am in the process of saving the pennies to get it!


No comments: