1 October 2008

Journey to Fairfield Road

We’ve moved. Well, most of us have, anyway. Rosie & I are still in Aberdeen, now joined by Joni, and Ole is in Newcastle. Things went really well. There was lots of cleaning to be done, but I suppose there always is. We really love the area we’ve moved to. It’s vibrant and close to everything, but at the same time our street is quiet and we’re about 60 seconds’ walk from the Town Moor (where they still graze cattle!). We like our flat too. Yes, we’d do some things differently if we owned it, but it’s a great place to move into and set up base.

I didn’t get a chance to take many photos, but here are a few for your enjoyment. I especially like the one of my lazy boy.










1 comment:

jrshinn@gmail.com said...

More pics of the flat, when you can! Looks nice. Also, your new address. :)