A couple weeks ago we had our back gate - a solid wood door - kicked in by some drunken students. At 2 am.
You can't tell too well from inside the yard (mostly because there's a blue bin on the other side in front of it), but they kicked off 1 panel. The locks flew out and were lying on the ground.
View from the alley side
See - no more locks!
Our landlords are fantastic and had a new door made right away (and also installed a security light that is brighter than the sun).
It has a handy new latch (snib? hasp? depends where you come from) installed which makes it much easier for transporting bikes in and out.
No. 12! To avoid confusion for drunken students in the future.
2 comments:
I notice you don't get a lot a comments (after all, who really is that interested in gates). But keep up the blogging -- I am sure there are far more people reading the posts without commenting. I know I am one of them who taps in frequently and enjoys seeing what you have, just as I also enjoy seeing your sister Rachel's.
I have NO idea who posted this, but I know for sure it wasn't me!! The last sentence even reads "weird".
Post a Comment