In case you're not on Facebook, don't text, don't check your email or don't read the news, the story is this: we have snow! Ok, so that's not all that shockin, given it is winter. But it's quite early in the season for us to get snow and we've gotten (and are still getting) a lot.
It's been pretty cold too. Our bathroom is especially cold. During the winter, it's not uncommon for things like shampoo and toothpaste to start to freeze. Can you see this bottle of Dr Bronner's? It's usually totally clear.
But there are some things that don't change, no matter what the weather! Drying laundry outside is tricky though, especially when it's below freezing.
I like it when the snow sticks to the telephone wires.
And fences.
Ole made a Danish Christmas cake.
Rosie was very interested in his baking process.
Ta-da!
The students think it's funny to make massive snowballs and leave them in the middle of the street. Rosie & I think it's funny to sit on top of them.
2 comments:
Snow in November in Newcastle?... Another sign of global warming, obviously.
I don't get it. I know we already corresponded about this, HOW do you dry laundry outdoors on days like that? Sorry to be so slow. I just cannot see how it would ever get dry.
Post a Comment