I've been neglecting the blog lately. Partly because I cannot be arsed to sit at a computer anymore than I already do and partly because I haven't had time.
We were a little busier than normal last week when Ole's folks came over for a little visit. It was really good to see them, especially as we won't be in DK over Christmas. The weather was pretty grim - it rained every day except Friday - but we still had a nice time together, chilling out and visiting. And eating.
On Thursday, we took the train to York for the day. It's such a beautiful city and one of the few walled cities in Britain. We hoped to visit the impressive Minster but it was closed for graduations that day - go figure! So we trekked around the wall, shopped and ate our way around York.
No comments:
Post a Comment