8 February 2009

Saturday Sewing

I've been doing a bit of sewing these past few months. Not having a TV will drive you to a hobby! Yesterday I finished a tablecloth I had started the previous weekend. I had to re-do most of it because the stitch pattern I originally used messed up the border placement (I just added the red border to the main fabric). But I got there in the end and even managed proper corners!



Here are some other recent sewing projects:
Christmas Stockings



Table runner for Mom

2 comments:

jrshinn@gmail.com said...

Wow! Looks great! I admire you. Do you have fancy stitches on your machine? I miss table cloths; once you have a toddler, those are OUT OUT OUT!

Sarah & Ole said...

Well, we only use it (tablecloth) because our table is actually a hideous Ikea desk. Once we get the table we want, we'll be showing it off. :)