Have you EVER had that much snow there before? When did it start? Just saw it for the first time on the news today. Looks fun. :)
Well, I can't speak for Newcastle, but when I first moved to Aberdeen it snowed A LOT. The silly thing about Britain is that they are always unprepared, and even a little flurry creates chaos.
What beautiful pictures! Also, what fun--especially if it isn't a "socked in for the winter" type storm!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Have you EVER had that much snow there before? When did it start? Just saw it for the first time on the news today. Looks fun. :)
Well, I can't speak for Newcastle, but when I first moved to Aberdeen it snowed A LOT. The silly thing about Britain is that they are always unprepared, and even a little flurry creates chaos.
What beautiful pictures! Also, what fun--especially if it isn't a "socked in for the winter" type storm!
Post a Comment