I spent Easter in London (and Hampshire) with my good friend Ellie. We rarely get to see each other, so I took advantage of a 4 day weekend and a 3 hour train journey to catch up. Ole stayed home with Rosie, enjoying excessive football matches and reading.
On Friday night, we visited Ellie's favourite haunt, the Crobar. It's a rock bar, pure and simple. We had a great time, even got drawn by an "artist" for the price of a JD & Coke - bargain! It's the silliest picture I've ever seen, particularly as he made us look nothing like ourselves and completely like each other! Ah well - good memento of the night.
We had a late start on Saturday, so only managed to visit the Tate Modern (one of my fave places) before heading down to Hampshire where we spent Easter with Ellie's mum Tricia, sister Lauren, and others.
No comments:
Post a Comment