5 April 2009

Christian's Visit

Ole's older brother Christian came to visit at the end of March. The boys had some great time together, mostly scouting out pubs and shopping for outdoor equipment. I used it as an opportunity to try some meaty recipes, including the bacon explosion (not bad, but a bit salty). Also tried the chocolate stout cake, which was disappointing.

Ole got a kite so we all had fun flying it on a glorious day at the little moor across the street.


2 comments:

Joni Fincham said...

Wow! I can't believe you made the bacon explosion. Was it worth the 5,000 calories?? Derek was jealous.

Joni

Sarah said...

I should've specified - I cut the recipe in 1/2 and even then, we still had lots leftover. (Does this mean less calories??) It was ok, but just a little too salty for my liking. I much prefer the steak & guinness pie. :)