We finally had a little celebration for Ole finishing - actually finishing, having submitted all corrections, nothing left to do! We started by having breakfast on Saturday at a little diner down near Central Station that we discovered a few weeks back. Hopes were high, and hopes were dashed. The Brits, God love 'em, do NOT know how to do real pancakes or waffles. But they made up for a poor meal with some great shakes.
That night, we made a fantastic, somewhat experimental meal. I had gotten a rabbit from the farmer's market so we made that (with prunes & mustard sauce, mmmmmmmm), along with mashed sweet potatoes (the Dr's choice) and some green beans. To accompany, a beautiful Château Camensac 1995 Haut-Médoc. And to follow, a scrummy chocolate fudge cake.
Also are a couple photos with Ole's new briefcase/carrier bag, which was a gift from Mor & Far. He also got a new watch from me, but no photos of that.
2 comments:
But no pictures of the Viva roll?!?!?! geee.
Gaah! I forgot! It's one the bookshelf. I'll get one of that and his bike. It might take some boozy persuasion, but I'll do my best.
Post a Comment