4 January 2011

Testing the New Camera

Some of you may have heard that en route to CA, my camera was liberated from my luggage. It was the first - and obviously last - time I'll ever place something valuable like that in my checked luggage again. Let this be a lesson to us all!

Anyway, the upshot is that I got a new camera. I'm still learning its tricks, so tonight I thought I'd play around with some of the "scene" settings. I used only the ones appropriate for indoor use - no fireworks or sunset stuff. And no flash either - too harsh. Some turned out pretty good - others not.


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2 comments:

jboldwyn said...

I vote for the hearts/snowflakes frame :) Also, I like Ole's haircut!

jrshinn@gmail.com said...

My fav is #3. Right after #7, of course. Love that.

remind me - I need to show greta. She will spit she'll love it so much. Hey - send me a pic of her with that frame on it. she'll go bananas.