I've gone and done it; I've finally broken down and ordered a new camera. My present digital - the first one I've owned! - has just had it. First, it started to develop serious shutter lag. Then it had problems with the light. Now, I cannot even get the photos on my card, off of it. So, I've had enough.
Behold, the newbie. To arrive (hopefully) sometime next week. Readers, prepare yourself for an onslaught of photos!
4 comments:
Very cool! I like it. We've been looking for a new camera, and Andrew recommends a Lumix to me, also. He likes the LX3...we have been considering it. But I really like this FX500, with the touchscreen...
JRS
Yeah, I liked that it had a Lumix lens, which is excellent. The touchscreen is cool, but not a priority. What is, however, the wide angle lens that comes with this. Most point-and-shoots have a smaller lens. It arrives this week, so I'll prob post on how it turns out. I got it for a steal (a good 1/3 off!), so shop around.
Even better, both cameras actually have Leica lenses.
Yeah, my bad. I mean to say Leica lens. I can't afford a proper Leica camera, but the part you really want is the lens, so transplanted on a Panasonic works for me!
Post a Comment